These Terms and Conditions cover what is included in a standard installation package.
Quotations are valid for 14 days from the date of issue.
It is possible that issues may arise on the day of installation, these could incur extra costs or result in an aborted visit charge.
Therefore, if you think there is any reason why we might not be able to complete your installation on the day please let us know as soon as possible.
EconomyEV installation package includes:
Some conditions and limitations that you need to know:
(1) New 1 Way Board with Henley Block: £75.00 supplied and fitted.
(2) Gas, water, or earth bonding: £60 up to 5m and £15 per meter thereafter.
(3) £75 per hour plus materials over and above the 4-hour standard slot.
(4) Aborted visit (non-warranty call out) £80 – £200.
(5) Cancelled appointments with only 24 hours’ notice £80 – if a coloured charger is ordered these are made to order and are subject to a restocking charge of 25% of total cost.
(6) Customer to provide parking and welfare facilities.
Our charge points are covered by a 3-year warranty, 3-year parts only and 1 year full warranty. Any hardware failure should be punctually reported to us at: [email protected]
Please quote the serial number, date of installation, and provide a brief explanation of the fault. The technicians will review the information and contact you to get further details and arrange a call out if necessary.
The warranty will be void if the installation is carried out by an installer not approved by us, or if the charger is modified with or the repair is attempted by anyone other than one of our technicians.
No liability of any nature shall be incurred or accepted by EconomyEV for any loss, costs or damage caused by any use and/or misuse of our products, except when caused by our negligence.
Electric Vehicle Workplace Charging Scheme – OZEV Grant
The electric vehicle chargers we install are approved under the office for zero emission vehicle government grant scheme which means Landlords, Flat Owners and tenants in rental properties can benefit from 75% off the cost of the equipment and installation up to a maximum of £350.00.
Here are the criteria’s you must meet to claim the EV charge point grant:
You must be a landlord, Flat Owner, or a tenant in a rental property and:
(1) You own an electric vehicle, have ordered an electric vehicle, or have an electric vehicle leased or company car.
(2) The make/model must be listed on: Vehicles eligible for the Electric Vehicle Workplace Charging Scheme.
(3) You intend to keep the vehicle for 6 months or longer from date you took keepership.
(4) Your property has off road parking such as a driveway or garage where you can park and charge vehicle.
If you meet all the criteria above, you should be eligible to claim the grant.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check they are eligible for the EV charge Point grant. Should the grant claim be rejected by OZEV we reserve the right to claim the £350 back from the customer.
Customers who require further information, or have queries regarding the grant process should contact OZEV directly on: [email protected]
We just need a few details from you and then our team will get back to you as soon as possible with the best solution for you.